Electrostatic spraying for Garden, Greenhouse or Hydroponics
Increase crop yield and product quality with Electrostatic Spraying!
Farmers utilizing earth, synthetic medium, or hydroponic systems can benefit greatly from IMDs electrostatic capabilities to apply crop fungicides/nutrients/pesticides.
Experts all agree: the biggest challenge for any hydroponic grower is the cultivation of quality products. Fungi, mildew, botrytis, pythium and a variety of insects like spider mites, thrips, whiteflies, and leafminers are the main enemies for both indoor and outdoor growers. The application of pesticides and nutrients is one of the most difficult tasks in any Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program but critical to achieving optimum crop yield and highest quality.
Bacteria, mold, and fungus of any variety can quickly become an overnight nightmare, whether you grow indoors, outdoors, or in a greenhouse, these infestations can ruin your crop. The disease can very quickly overtake a plant, leaving cultivators in a tough spot. Used regularly, electrostatic foliar sprayers can help control and eradicate the infestation, as well as provide plants with much-needed supplemental nutrients.
We have the solutions to be applied to seeds, clones, and plants to keep them clean and pathogen-free. Healthy plants are stronger with increased photosynthesis, leading to better crop yields. This solution can also be used to clean root zones, which leads to more effective nutrient intake as well as the oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) of your irrigation water. This product can be used on all plants from seeding to harvest and leaves zero toxic residues once it dries.
- Seed wash as dip or spray to accelerate germination.
- Cloning to reduce propagation time by 20-40%, replace hormone treatment, reduce or eliminate cleaning of cloning trays.
- Plant trimming to heal cuts and reduce recovery time. Increase number of cuts/plant. Reduces plant stress.
- Post-harvest to keep clean during curing and drying, resulting in increased yields.
- Our solutions are certified organic.
- Added to humidification to keep clean and to boost overall plant health and immunity.
- Irrigation lines and Fertigation tanks.
Hypochlorous acid is approved by the FDA for use with organic crops: FDA Approval of HOCL as Organic.
Hypochlorous Acid as an Effective Treatment for Powdery Mildew Outbreaks (Matthew Wheatley, UCANN TECH, Todd Knupp, UCANN TECH) See page 25
YouTube First Video
Google Business Listing
Google Business Site