Environmental Health for Compromised Immune Systems
Immune systems can be compromised temporarily or permanently from disease, genetic defects, medication, or having an overactive immune system. The environmental health of where you spend the majority of your time affects your health and the health of everyone around you.
There are more than 200 different forms of Primary Immune Deficiency Diseases (PIDDs). These conditions basically weaken the bodies ability to fight off bacteria and viruses. Several of the most common PIDDs include; Lupus, HIV/AIDS, CVID (Common Variable Immunodeficiency), SCID (Severe Combined Immunodeficiency), and IID (Innate Immune Defects).
Temporary / Acquired immune deficiencies are primarily caused by medications (the cocktails used during Chemotherapy being the most familiar) but also include organ/bone marrow transplants, advanced age (65 and above), and smoking.
An overactive immune system reacts violently to substances in the environment that are normally harmless. These are called allergens. Having an allergic reaction is the most common example of an overactive immune system. Dust, mold, pollen, and foods are examples of allergens.
Some conditions caused by an overactive immune system are:
- Severe Allergic reaction. Symptoms include constriction of the airways and trouble breathing, weak and rapid pulse, nausea, vomiting, Dizziness or fainting, or anaphylactic shock.
- Asthma. The response in your lungs can cause respiratory distress with coughing, wheezing, and trouble breathing. Asthma can be triggered by allergens like dust and pollen, or by an irritant like tobacco smoke.
- Eczema. When allergens cause an itching/burning rash known as atopic dermatitis.
- Allergic rhinitis. Sneezing, runny nose, sniffling, and swelling of your nasal passages from indoor allergens like dust and pets or outdoor allergens like pollens or molds.
Here is a review about our environmental health service posted here; https://imd-disinfecting-services.business.site
“I am the primary caregiver to my 85 year old father, who suffers from congestive heart failure. His immune system is compromised due to a heart valve replacement and to make our home safer I use IMD to electrostatically treat it. The solution was applied quickly (the entire 1500 square foot house was treated in under 2 hours) and safely (we didn’t even have to leave). I researched the solution they used and was surprised such a compound actually existed. The solution dried within 20 minutes and left the house smelling incredibly fresh, even the basement which suffers from condensation and occasional seepage. These conditions create a typical New England basement smell (like a root cellar) and if left untreated, mold can develop which is dangerous to anyone’s health. The service has eradicated health dangers to me and my father and I highly recommend it to anyone who has or cares for someone with a compromised immune system. Quite frankly, my peace of mind is worth 100 times the cost. Thank you Ian!”
You can address these threats to the Compromised Immune Systems of those you care about by having your home and business electrostatically treated with safe, effective solutions that destroy ALL pathogens harmful to humans. At IMD Disinfection Services thats what we do, contact us when you are ready to start living safer and healthier.
YouTube First Video
Google Business Listing
Google Business Site